This online certification program makes it easy to access the training from wherever you are. It provides an in-depth understanding of the different aspects of personality: personality traits; personality behavior and personality neurology, and teaches you how to administer, score and interpret the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™, and present the What Color is Your Personality™ Workshop. By the end of training, you will have identified your own personality color and will understand your personality neurological hardwiring. You’ll know how to convey the information for each of the four personality colors in group situations, and in the coaching and mentoring of others. You’ll learn how the understanding of personality can help change lives, accept differences, and minimize conflict.
- A comprehensive Training and Certification manual.
- A certification starter kit. This kit includes 25 Personality Color Indictors (PCI)™ and a sample of the Conflict Resolution and Teambuilding booklets that can be used with clients and in workshops. The kit will be mailed to you upon completion of certification.
- An electronic certificate of completion.
- License to use and purchase trademarked and copyrighted materials and personality training tools offered by Ritberger Media Group. No photocopying or electronic transmission of any copyrighted material is permitted.
- Eligibility to purchase Dr. Carol Ritberger’s personality based books at a discount. You can then resell the books at the suggested retail prices. This benefit adds an additional profit source to you at your workshops, to your existing business, and to your website
- First year annual license fee ($125.00 value.) This license fee begins the day you purchase the certification training, and must be renewed annually in order to maintain certification status. A renewal notification will be automatically sent prior to the license expiration date. Annual renewal payments must be made prior to the expiration date and can be made online.
- Eligibility to access webinars, podcasts, and online events designed to help improve your skills as a personality color expert and professional.
- Eligibility to take the Advanced Personality courses offered by the Ritberger Media Group and to present workshops that include:
- Leadership Development
- Effective Communication
- Management Styles
- Relationship Enhancement
- Learning Styles
- Stress Management
- Parenting Styles
The Training includes:
- Instruction on how to administer, score, and interpret the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™.
- Instruction on how to present the personality information to others.
- Instruction on how to teach the What Color Is Your Personality™ Workshop, and how apply the understanding of personality specifically to Conflict Resolution.
- A 30 to 60 minute telementoring session with Dr. Carol Ritberger or a Certified Master Trainer. This session is mandatory, and required to receive certification status.
- Ongoing support services such as one-on-one sessions at a reduced hourly cost.
- Program updates, new product notifications, and trainer development support materials.
Online Training Materials include:
- A printable Training and Certification manual
- A two-hour training video
- An audio download explaining how to interpret the PCI numerical scores and what they mean
- Access to the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™ online assessment
*Please note: Training materials are available in English only
The Training content includes:
Introduction to Personality
- The basic fundamentals of personality type
- Theory and development of the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™
- Different types of personality assessments and what they measure
- Research evidence for validity and reliability
- Neurological brain function of the four personality colors
- Using results appropriately and ethically
Administering, Scoring and Interpreting the PCI
- A model for introducing the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)™ to participants
- Administration guidelines and process
- Clarification of the self-scoring process
- Interpretation guidelines and guidance
- The meaning of the PCI results and how to apply the information
- Learning to verify and find the most effective way to help individuals understand their personality color
- Presenting information for each of the four personality colors
- Exploring personality dynamics and development
- Using activities to enhance the understanding and application of personality with individuals, teams, and groups
Training in Conflict Resolution
- Personality color dynamics
- Overview of the basic fundamentals for each personality color
- Predictable behavior for each personality color
- Understanding stress interactions and conflict triggers for each of the four personality colors
- Each personality color’s responses to conflict, and ways to prevent conflict
The cost for the certification is $595.00 USD. This includes the $125.00 first year license fee, training and certification manual, video and audio training, and a 30 to 60 minute one-on-one telementoring session.
The certification registration fee refundable only if your membership is denied. Once you have purchased and submitted your registration, you will receive a confirmation email which will include the request to fill out an application. Upon approval of your application, you will be issued a membership access code which will grant you access to content restricted material. If for any reason the application is denied, Ritberger Media Group will issue you a full refund via PayPal within 1 business day. Access to the certification training materials begins when your membership is approved. Upon approval, you will receive a Personality Certification step-by-step quick start guide via email. The certification process must be completed within 30 days of approval.
Three Steps to Begin the Certification Process
- Register and pay for the certification program. You will receive an order acknowledgment email with instructions on taking the next step. The email will contain a link to an online application form.
- Click on the application link and you’ll be taken to an online application form. Once the application form is completed, click on the “Submit Application” button. The completion of the application is required as part of the registration process. The purpose of the application is to help us learn more about you and to help us understand how you plan to use the personality information. Armed with this information, we’ll be able to better support you in your success as a personality professional. You will receive a confirmation email that the application was received by the Ritberger Media Group.
- Your application will be reviewed within 24 hours (Mon-Fri). We’ll let you know if we have questions or need clarification on anything. Once approved, you will be granted access to the Personality Certification Program on our website. You will receive an email notifying you that your account is ready and that you can login and begin the Personality Certification process.The email will also contain a helpful step-by-step guide to successfully completing the process.
- Standard Definition (SD) videos: 900 Kbits/sec
- High Definition (HD) videos: 3.5 Mbits/sec
- Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Internet Explorer (version 11 or newer)
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari (version 5 or newer)
- Opera (version 31 or newer)
Tip: To watch RLC Videos on your computer, we recommend using a browser that supports our HTML5 video player. The HTML5 player is optimized to work with our service, and doesn’t use separate browser plugins to play video content. It also supports video features like Auto Play, live streaming (for video subscriptions), and playback in full 1080p High Definition. The HTML5 player is available on the following browsers:
- Chrome (version M42 or newer)
- Internet Explorer (11 or newer on Windows 8.1 and later)
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Opera (version 31 or newer)
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor (or equivalent)
Computer Operating System
- Windows 7 or newer
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer
- You can use Chrome to watch Amazon Video on Linux/UNIX operating systems (including Chrome OS).
If you use a browser that does not support our HTML5 player, you can access RLC Video content by installing or activating Microsoft Silverlight. Silverlight is a browser plugin used to play RLC Video content on Firefox, Safari, and some versions of Internet Explorer.
The minimum supported version of Silverlight is 5.1. To install the latest version, go to Microsoft Silverlight. You’ll typically see an on-screen installation or activation prompt if Silverlight is required for your browser
Tip: If you’re having trouble activating Silverlight, check to make sure that your browser’s Add-ons or Plugin preferences aren’t set to “Never Activate” Silverlight. To access Silverlight from your browser, you may need to change these settings to “Ask to Activate” or “Always Activate.”